Student Enrollment

Welcome to Keppel Union School District 

We are excited to have you and your child or children join our district. We offer families a free, public and excellent educational experience. We strive to meet the individual needs of students and to develop their skills, talents and interests.

District School Boundary Map

Students in our district should register for enrollment at the school of residence. To view the school your child should attend according to your residence, please click to view the District School Boundary map.


Please email all required documents to

A complete Registration Packet includes the following documents:

  1. Birth Certificate

  2. Current Immunization Record

  3. Health Examination / Waiver

  4. Oral Examination/ Waiver

  5. Proof of Residency

  6. Housing Questionnaire

  7. IEP (if applicable)

Please note: Students can NOT start school until their registration is complete.

Once online application is completed and all required documents have been submitted, you will be contacted by the enrollment center to confirm placement.

The following documents will be provided at the school site as part of the "First Day Welcome Packet":

  • Student/Parent Handbook

  • School Compact

  • Transportation/ Bus information

  • Health Assessment (separate from enrollment)

  • Parent Information Bulletin

*Kindergarten: Children who turn 5 years old on/ or before September 1 of the school year of which they are enrolling qualify for Kinder.

* Transitional Kindergarten (TK): Children who turn 5 years old between September 2 and April 2 qualify for Transitional Kindergarten.

***Pre-School: For information on enrollment, please contact instructional services at 661. 262. 1138